Weekend Warrior Project

Repairing Flood Damage !

50 gallon fish tank blew out a seam and all 50 gallons of water spilled out onto the floor. I had to remove the bottom ten inches of drywall as it had soaked up mucho amounts of water.

Pics from the repair

wall1 wall2 wall3 wall4 wall5

On the plus side I ran the speaker wire for my surround sound through/down the wall. The two small holes are where I had to drill through the firestop in the wall to get the wire to the floor. Everything blended pretty well.

I used “california patchs” for the 2 holes … but I dont think i will use them again though … to much hasle.